African American hair is different from other hair types in terms of structure and curl pattern, which can make transplanting it more difficult. The hair is frequently denser and coarser, and the curls can make it more challenging to achieve a hairline that looks natural. Additionally, scarring is more common in African American hair, which can make it more challenging to get the desired results.
In this specific hair restoration, deep attentions need from the surgeon to provide the best and the desired result to the patient. Doctors may employ specialized methods to solve these issues, such as the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method, which entails taking individual hair follicles from the scalp as opposed to a strip of tissue. This may lessen the likelihood of scarring.
Is there any extra technique used for this specific Hair Transplant?
In order to precisely remove and transplant the hair, doctors may also employ specialized equipment and methods, such as tiny punches and needles. In order to replicate the natural curl pattern of African American hair, they could also decide to transplant the hair in a particular direction.
How I will find a surgeon for this specific hair transplant?
You should conduct research to identify a doctor who has the experience and an excellent track record with African American hair because not all hair transplant surgeons have the same level of expertise and experience with this hair type.
Challenges during this specific hair transplant
When performing a hair transplant on African American hair, there may be a number of challenges, including:
- Curl pattern: The distinctive curl pattern of African American hair might make it more difficult to achieve a natural-looking hairline.
- Density and coarseness: Compared to other hair types, African American hair is frequently denser and rougher, which might make transplanting it more difficult.
- Scarring: The hair of African Americans is more likely to scar, which might make it harder to get the desired results.
- Limited donor hair: African American hair is frequently tightly curled, making it challenging to locate enough transplantable donor hair.
- Limited experience: Finding a specialist that has a good track record with African American hair is vital because not all hair transplant surgeons have the same degree of expertise and skill with this hair type.
- Hair type: Because African American hair is typically less likely to grow, it can take longer for the transplanted hair to fill out.
- Maintenance: After surgery, maintaining the hair requires more care and attention than maintaining other hair types since the hair must be dressed in a specific way to appear natural.
- Expense: Hair transplantation is a medical treatment that can be expensive; additionally, insurance may not cover the cost.
Why Tas Hair Clinic?
There are several points you need to know for why should you choose Tas Hair Clinic
- Experience and Qualification: Dr. Suleyman Tas is Turkish European and American board-certified Plastic surgeon having 15 years of experience providing personal consultation to patients
- Before and After Photos: Take a look at the before and after results of our hundreds of satisfied patients
- Patient reviews: Read reviews from our past patients to get an idea of their experience with the clinic and the final results they achieved
- Technology: We at Tas Hair clinic use the latest and most modern technology to get the best results with less pain and scars to ensure the most natural-looking results
- Cost: Compare the cost with the other countries like USA EU CA & AUS and you will get to know better how low-cost transplant you will get at tas clinic in Turkey with reliable care
After the research, you will ultimately decide to go with TAS HAIR CLINIC because of many reasons. Book your free consultation with our experienced medical consultant or send your query to us via WhatsApp