Hair transplantation is one of the most demanded treatments all over the world. Especially the situation that occurs after hair loss in men is disturbing and increases the demand for hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is a process that can be applied to women as well. In this article, we will consider 5 important factors for the best hair transplantation result.
5 important factors for the best hair
- The Plastic Surgeon and The Team to Perform Hair Transplantation
- Technique and Method to be utilized
- Things to Do Before Hair Transplantation
- Things to Do After Hair Transplantation
- Hair Transplantation Price
Let’s review 5 important factors for the best hair transplantation result one by one..
1) The Plastic Surgeon and The Team to Perform Hair Transplantation
The plastic surgeon and the team you choose for hair transplantation are the factors that directly affect your results. The more experienced the team, the higher the success rate. Hair transplantation needs a team work.
2) Technique and Method to be utilized
There are 2 techniques for hair transplantation which are FUT technique and FUE technique. In FUT technique, it is performed by removing the scalp from the back of the head area in the form of a strip. The removed strips are stitched with each other after the procedure. However, this technique creates stitch scars. Another technique, FUE, is performed by removing the grafts one by one with the DHI method from the nape region. There is no scar in this technique and the healing process is much faster.
For method, we can talk about DHI and Sapphire. DHI means direct hair implantation, and in this technique a pen is used to implant the hair follicles to the bald areas. Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant is performed in the same way as FUE Hair Transplant. The only difference is the tool used to open the channels. With the help of gemstone blades, the size of the incisions are minimized which ensures atraumatic approach for us.
3) Things to Do Before Hair Transplantation
There are things to be done before the treatment in order to increase the
success rate of hair transplantation.
- Must be prepared mentally
- If smoking should quit it
- Hair shaving should be done before hair transplantation
- Alcohol consumption must be stopped 10 days before the treatment
- No treatment should be made in the near term of hair transplantation.
- If there is hair loss, it should be treated before transplanting. Hair transplantation should be planned for the period when there is no hair loss.
4) Things to Do After Hair Transplantation
- The physician’s instructions must be strictly
- Prescribed drugs should be taken regularly
- No smoking
- No alcohol consumption
- No combing hair for 2 weeks
- Transplanted grafts should not be pulled
- Hair care should be done with special shampoo
provided by the physician.
- You should not rush to start sports
- No risk should be taken on any subject and the
physician or his team should be contacted immediately.
5) Hair Transplantation Price
Hair transplantation price is one of the factors that directly affect the result you will get. Hair transplantation price is determined according to the experience of the transplanting team, the success rate, the region where the transplantation is made, the supply and demand status, the baldness of the person who will make the transplantation and it varies from person to person.
TAŞ Hair Clinic
Why should you choose TAŞ Hair Clinic for hair transplantation?
The reported success rate for hair transplantation is changing between 70% to 90 %. We are honored to say that success rate is over 94% for hair transplantation in our clinic, according to our experience more than 1.000 patients. Please contact us via contact numbers to get more information about hair transplantation and to book an appointment with Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suleyman TAS who is the world wide known European Board Certified plastic surgeon with an extensive experience, knowledge and skills in plastic surgery.